SHOPPING GOES UP.
Just kidding. Omg, Liam will be on 91.3 tomorrow. And guess what, I can't interview him because duh, tuition. Probably, only will be just in time to listen to him means I need to listen to the radio from the moment I step out from tuition. This is when my phone's radio comes into good use.
I've gone nuts over one direction. Yes. The boys are like ajdlgjadghjaklgjafnladjg so cute and I'd definitely want to be their friend. Like not a fan because being a fan is like ._.
And guess what, they probably won't follow me because I don't mention them like mad and its like almost impossible they have like thousands of fans. I was never crazy about this.
Anyway, good news, I finished all my homework. Holiday accomplishment.
Its time to start revising my chemistry and physics. Its time to take out notes and start revising and do my chemistry metals notes.
And when people say that we have a lot of time to study next year... I'm like dude, no. I have 5 and a half months till my first Olevel paper and its chinese. Must get a distinction. I have to secure a distinction there if not I'm so dead because I'm not gonna waste my time on retaking the paper and I don't think my chinese is that bad. Yes, to be truthful. I've got skills for paper 2. Yeah, okay its not enough.
Hehe, did cornrows today. Don't worry, I didn't do whole head, I only did like 3 cornrows and its half a head. It isn't that bad luh. And of course, once a person start shopping, you can't stop. Its like addiction. Yes, and I think I do have a situation. And soon I'm gonna be bankrupt. Just kidding. I can control myself I think. I don't spend a lot. I pester people to spend. HAHAHAHA.
Anyway, hopefully the pay comes in and then I can you know cure my hunger a little more before I get stuck on tumblr reblogging non-stop fashion. '
Must get new pair of shorts. {:
Sunflower patrol outing tmr! Gonna practice Amath now.

No comments:
Post a Comment