Its already december. I haven't greeted december. So i'm greeting December now. Yes, gonna be a busy month. Actually no. December is when I laze around and do nothing and just count down to school start because there is nothing to do apart from gatecrashing people's house and watching drama.
Yeah, laze and laze. Do nothing, roll around and sleep.
So today went to sell cookies and I was kind of disappointed that everyone ignored us. If it was at Ang Mo Kio hub, life would be better and good and no one would Dao us like we never exist. Bleh. And I feel that I should have gone for St Patrick's concert but I have lots of work study.
Plan for tonight, finish 2 more episodes of lie to me and write my english essay on hunger. Gosh, and tomorrow, last 2 episodes and then do physics.
Then sunday, one person camping in the library once again... And do chinese paper 4, revise amath and chem. I'm so figuring out how to do electricity even though I'm not gonna be an electrician in the future. (:
Anyway, time to continue my drama if not I'll never finish it. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment