01 November 2009

I'm super bored.
Yay.
BEATRICE! Happy 13th Birthday!

Ok.
Today is the 2nd last Cathechism clas of the year since I can't go for the 'BONDING NITE' and when I come back, it will be the last mass CC1 will attend together and then poof. We're CC2.
So today we learnt about Memory. We played the Poker Card game and the Cup game. The cup one was super easy. There were like a few cups then one is with the paper. So they jumble up. Gosh. Its easy. But the moral of the stiry behind these 2 memory games are like:

Do we remember God in our life? Do we remember to thank God after everyday? Do we remember to thank God after our Exam? Do we remember to thank God after everything? Do we even put in an effort to remember to thank him at all?

I some how only thanked God when I go to bed. Yeah. I better thank him in everything.
So:

Dear Lord,
I thank you in everything that you have blessed me. I thank you for granting me a pass for my Sec 1, and also for having an enjoyable sec 1s and everything.
Amen.


______________________________________________________________________________
Something is wrong with the world.
Look at this.
-Lee MinHo smokes.
-The main actor of Princess hours known as Ji Hoon is known for drug abuse.
-Actor, Actresses, Singers, Models underwent for plastic surgery.

What is with the hell wrong with them. Gross. Gross.
Plastic surgery- Shit. This is gross can. God gave you your body and you should be satisfied.
Smoking- Doesnt mean that you are stressed you can do that. Think health wise.
Drug abuse- NONO. Don't destroy your life. Look at the people around you. They'll be affected.

______________________________________________________________________________
Its all soles day tomorrow. So I went to visit my late great grandmother (mother side) and my late great grandparents (grandfather side).

Dear Lord,
If they are still in purgertry (how to spell?) please pardon them their sins and allow them to go to heaven.
Amen


______________________________________________________________________________
I realised that I have been talking about stuff that are not related to each other. D:
Ok.
I'm going to Vivian's house tomorrow to carry out my GREAT DIET PLAN. :0 Wow. -.-'
I'm seriously bored.
There is nothing better to do here.
Yeah.
I better carry out my GREAT DIET PLAN before I become fatter.
Beijing is on the way. 7thNov, I'm watching you.
<<--Look at the jump. ShiHui and I are reaching out for the sky. Gosh. So spastic.

Rain rain go a-way. Don't dis-turb my ho-li-day.
Rain rain go a-way. Don't dis-turb my beau-ti-ful sleep.



Ok.
I gtg.
Bonbon~

No comments: