27 November 2009

Yay! Today is a fun fun day. And not a rot rot day. :D

Woke up at 7.30am in the morning thanks to mummy. I told her that I would meet her god daughter if she allow me to go to Xenia's house and ShiHui's bbq. Yeah. Mummy and I were like late?! And me 'God sister' and her family was later than us. And the meeting time was at 8.30am.

So we met and wanted to eat Ya Kun, but there are no seats for us, 6 people, so we went to Macdonalds. And I ate big breakfast and failed the great diet plan. So mum and aunty chatted a while. Then I sms-ed WenXin, Vivian and the half-asleep Jonathan. Sighhhs.

My mum's goddaughter is like 13 but isn't sec 1 because she kind of repeated her PSLE? But haha. This time she passed lar.

So at 9.55am, I wanted to leave but my mum said, "VERY FAST ONE." So I waited till 10am. And I told her that its quite late because I'm meeting my friend at AMK MRT station and It takes 7mins from Toa payoah to AMK.

And SHARLENE the not so AWESOME, reached later that me and made me wait for 5min.  I met her inside the train station, at the scan card there. Sighhs. Then made WenXin wait for us even longer lor. We were supposed to meet Wen Xin  at Yishun MRT station at 10.26am but I pushed it back to 10.32am but because of the train, so I pushed to 10.37am. ): Poor WenXin.

Wen Xin was like supposed to meet us inside the train and she didn't go into the train. But we were waving at her. So we alighted at Sembawang and went to the first door and waited for WenXin. (: So met WenXin and we chatted. And found out that we are the noisest group of people in the whole train. WEN XIN TALK SO LOUD. Then we talked about nail polish and stuff.

When we alighted at Bukit Batok, we went to cross the road and stuff to reach this bus stop and the freaking 176 made us wait so long. So MEAN. We almost wanted to take Taxi but we perservere and finally, the 'FANTABULOUS' 176 came. -.-' So we went into Xenia's condo and Sharlene rang the doorbell SO MANY times. So we went in and Sharlene went straight into Xenia's room. Whee~ Then we started painting sharlene's nails. Right hand purple and left hand pink and toes black. She keep on Figieting. (How to spell?)

After that the KFC delivery came and I ate one drumstick and WenXin ate 2 while Sharlene ate 1 and Xenia ate 2. I think. Sharlene and I went to cook cup noodles. :D And we didn't know how to use the hot water dispenser. So called Xenia to help us. We watched Wall-E and ate. :D

Then went back to Xenia's room. We played and compared brothers?! Then we lie on Xenia's comfy bed. :D So nice. And WenXin was painting her cool cool nails. After that, Xenia and Sharlene went out to watch TV while WenXin and I played games. My eyelash dropped into my eye again. D:

Xenia's parents came back and bought for us doughnut and its really very nice. WenXin ate and ate. Sighhs. After that, Xenia, Sharlene, WenXin and I went took taxi to MRT station so its like 1 person 1 dollar. :D Then we took the train down to Yew Tee and pranked call Sharlene when she was behind me. :D Met ShiHui at Singtel at YewTee. We were like staring at the new Sony Ericsson phones. SATIO!

ShiHui came and BOO-ed  us. Wow. I'm so scared. -.-''. Then went to ShiHui's condo above YewTee point. :D Then we saw her aunty's house and were like OMGosh! Its like so pretty. After that, we played Truth or Dare. And Yu Hui, ShiHui's younger sister was so funny and cuteI some how got a dare to pole dance with the fan again and ShiHui had to make love with the wall and WenXin to say that she love ShiHui's granny?!!! WTH. Then ShiHui's sister when to use this gun to spray at ShiHui and sprayed 2 'dots' at her chest with water at the place there. You know. Then everyone started laughing. Hahah.

After that, we went down to the third floor for bbq. And we found out the water level was like 0.3metres high? Thats like 1/4 of my whole leg. :O Then I wanted to play water so I wore ShiHui's 'S' size FBT. Ooo. I can fit into S. And played. We played the water polo with the ball and WenXin and shihui were like wet. Sharlene was wet too. And she dropped her phone into the pool?! Gosh. It spoiled. We took the L-O-V-E <3 picture and it was quite nice. I shall post that tomorrow. :D Then everyone can rip. ITS SUPER NICE and COOL. I got wet and stuff. And WenXin swam. -.-'

After that we started bbq-ing and the food was nice. And thanks to WenXin and the butter on the aluminium foil thing. IT BURNED AND CAUGHT FIRE. Haha. But we got rid of it. Wen Xin put a lot of butter. And she ate a lot. More than me. D; I only ate 4 chicken wings, 4 sausages and one corn. And wenxin ate all the sotong and lots of chicken and (I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT IT.)

After that, took Sharlene's father car home at 8.55pm. Very poshed. ;D Then went back and bathed and blogging now. Yawns. I'm tired.




P.S Xenia wants to rip my blog post. So if you see a similar one on her blog then never mind.
©Nicole Ang.
But permisson granted for Xenia. Haha.

No comments: