Hello.
Its super awesome today!
Gosh. Its been many months since I saw Rachel and we went on our 360degrees outing today. Yippee!
We met at ION Orchard and Rach was late. D:
Then we MRT-ed to Jurong point and it was a long journey. :0
When we went there, we ate LONG JOHN SILVERS (is that how we spell?) and went to shop and shop! YAY! Bought a new phone strap. The one that I always wanted. HAHAH. Then we MRT-ed to Bugis. Yay! And Rach bought her tee and Naruto bands (whats that?!!). We then walked to ILLUMA and I saw a super duper long escalator. From Ground floor to the highest. :0 And I saw a super big care bear. REALLY HUGEEE. Ok. Hehe. Then I went to Raffles place while Rach went home. Met mummy and went to her office. Then went home. YAY! And am blogging now.
I'm going to Beijing tmr mornining and will not be update my blog for 7days but I will come back with a freaking long post. REALLY LOOONG because its 7 days. Keep the tags coming kays? TAG TAG AND TAG!
VIVIAN the LEOW! I'm going to carry out the great diet plan for 7days! HAHAHA. Oooh. the little little little little one.
And for greyguides video, THANKS XENIA! You are so awesome. The video is so pretty.
Since I can't wish sharlene happy birthday on the actual day, I shall wish her now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARLENE! ILY!
The person that used VIVIAN's name: You better watch out. I banned your IP address. Don't make me go to the extreme to even check where you stay because you are so coward to even mention your name. COWARD. To bad if it offend you because you offended VIVIAN. DONT EVER COME BACK AGAIN. If not I'll go to the extreme.
I got to pack my stuff.
Bonbon~ ILGREYGUIDES!
No comments:
Post a Comment