Hello.
Its like 12+ pm and I have already eaten my lunch and it was kind of pathetic.
D:
Can you imagine that I ate instant noodles with dumplings and do fu?!
And they are frozen from the freezer and all I have to do is dump everything into the noodles?
Well, I'm rotting.
So pathetic.
I can't go out. D:
And I have to go to church tomorrow.
I'm watching tao hua xiao mei and the show is so super funny.
I totally don't make any sense.
Any ways, Vivian promised to watch with me A Christmas Carol but she went to watch with her friend. D:
And the shihui, the bad romance video by Lady Gaga is GROSS. Yucks. Her eyes and her stripping part. Gosh. GOH SHI HUI! Dont't watch it. Its porn. So gross. It is not nice at all. :/ And who ever is reading this, DONT WATCH.
I'm crapping.
I might be back later.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment