30 October 2009

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.

Boozxszxshaha.
Its the last day of school.
So sad. Yeah. We're like moving to ToaPayoah. AND I dont want!

So the day started off as that I overslept. So I reached school and walked with COWWIE (Miss Moo) to the hall since I met her. Met Xenia and we wanted to give the Cookie to Tabitha but we did not because she was an awardie...Then Ashley told us to be the Ushers?!!!!?! for the parents. So we stood there and tried to like usher but it failed. So we stood there until pledge taking is over and sat right in front because we can't possibly go to the class there. Then we cheered for all the winners. whee~ Haha. Shihui got good service awards, Beatrice got good academic awards, Xue Ying got best in Science award and good academic award and Geraldine have all round excellence awards. Xi Ning have all round excellence awards. COOL. Hehe and some people have have like 6-7 awards. WOW.
Later recieved the report book. I studied so hard for my geography and guess what? C6. I can't believe I actually memorised it and yet I got that crap. I passed all my subjects overall and the percentage is .... 62.8%. So little. WTH. Then was recess but did not eat and went to MPR2 for this science thing. With the balloon. So cool. Very fun. Then was forum theatre and it was super funny when some of the greys acted out. Then was after school. Ate lunch and gave Tabitha her cookie. I want to eat... Then SHiHui and I went to see the tortoises and said bye to them because thy are awesome creatures of God and camwhore there. Yay!






Reflections:
This 1st year of Secondary is really intresting. I made new friends and besties and perhaps new enemy. Realising that I have been slacking in the second and third term and trying to study hard in the first and fourth term, I learnt that I should actually study hard for all terms in stead of half half. Many new things that I have done is usually with GREYGUIDES. Some examples are: wood-picking trips, shopping and so on. Though some classmates are basically hard to talk to, I still made my own friends whom I know for a few years or many years (AIMEE). I have been quite hot-tempered at times and had wrong prirority. I learnt a lot of things from different people. So I guess I should do my best in everything next year.












P.S. I got scolded for bad results. D:




Ok.
GTG.
BYE!

No comments: