25 November 2009

Hey!
Its sports day and school moving out day. D;
So I woke up at 6am with the freaking phone alarm which my father said that it was VERY noisy. Indeed it is. ?
I was supposed to be in school at 6.45am if my father dont go pump petrol.
Well, if he doesn't pump petrol, I'mm have to help him push car. But I still reach earlier than Vivian who was late by a few minutes. We were kind of supposed to meet at 6.53am (special timing) and Vivian was late by 7 mintues. D; She made me wait. HUMPH.  After that, went to put our bags down.
Then it was flag raising and we sang national anthem and the school song, said the pledge.
After that, the principal adressed us and then we did the family dance. I can't really remember how to do the family dance because I did not do it for a long time despite having a few years of doing it. But I can still remember the procedure. ;O After that we went to the spects stand to seat. (: Then the 4X reley started. :O And yellow house won the overall. Yay! (: Yellow house is the best. By the way, this is like my 3rd sports carnival. Hee. (: So after the rely, was the cheer leading routine and it was quite cool lar. Its just that I can spot the 'fake smiles'. Lol. and some mistakes. But YELLOW HOUSE WON. (: Awesome. After that was mass. Yipees. So Gospel and stuff. And Vivian kept talking. D; After mass, gave cookies, to Teresa, Jolene and Si Ying. And then went to the new school holding stie. I didn't go with my class because the councillor did not tick my name when I told her. So Jillian and I followed unity and wisdom and went to the holding site. At the holding site, Father Simon gave blessings, we sang our bell chime songs which when I was a Primary 1, I used to sing it. :D Then we went around the school and the class room was small and the 1 lane track but big enough for guides. :D After that, Jillian, Xenia, Vivian, ShiHui and I walked to Macdonalds and ate Macs. Then MRT-ed to Bishan. Gosh. 2minutes to Bishan. Cool. (: Thats like very fast. After that. Jillian went off while we all bused 53-ed to my house. Well, we walked to my house and then they 'dong mo mo, xi mo mo.' Too bad. They can't go into Master bedroom and brother's room. D: Then they used my computer, roll on my bed. WAIT, THEY READ ALL MY LETTERS IN THE LETTER BOX. Lol. And Xenia used my account to talk to Kimberly. WTH. Bleh. Then they said they wanted to eat noodles, so I cooked 3 packets of curry noodles with 2 eggs and 4 dumplings. ShiHui said that my cooking method was wrong. But I eat like that everyday since grandpa was in hospital. Bleh and RAAWR shihui. ;P Xenia and ShiHui were like painting their nails while I cooked and played with spidey ninja. Fed him his lunch. *SMilEs*. And when we eat, Xenia kept on playing the dentist game. She is like ADDICTED. D: Lalala. Then my computer when sot sot. So I had to shut it down. And they don't allow me to start because of virus. D: So sad. My father say he'll udgrade for me to windows 7 and stuff. YIPEE. So, I'm using my brother's laptop and I can't go online because, my brother is using old MSN and I think Windows 7 dont allow old MSN and blah blah. Sighhhhs.
So. I won't be online until the computer is fix. D: But you can tag and if I'm available, we can chat on the tag board. Yay!




Ok.
I got to go.
Rotting at home tmr.
Byeee. Bonbon~

No comments: