300th post!
Hello.
I dint rot at home today. YAY.
So I went to school and was supposed to meet Aimee at 10.15am and was late for 5mins. :P
But I carried out my GREAT DIET plan by walking from the bus stop after alighting 265, up the slope to street 13. Wonderful.
ooo. The lego thing was quite fun. Then I made Sharlene wait for me for 30mins.
SHARLENE LEE! Sooooorry...
Then late we played DS.
Jillian came.
ShiHui came.
Ooo. Then came Elisabeth. She is obsessed over the game, COOKING MAMA, in my gameboy. -.-'
So we chatted, prank called and laugh.
Went over to spects stand and saw WenXin and Melina.
Laughed and played.
We started packing up the den.
Hehe. It was quite dusty and we had fun tying the blue thing (used for kitchen shelter). We tied until very preeetty.
We were dismissed at 4.15pm.
The Sec1 sunflowerers and jasminians played truth or dare. (:
I got the dare to ask Tabitha where is the toilet. -.-'
ooo, I also had to kiss the wall. WTH?
But I did that. HArHAr.
Then went to J8 with Sharlene and I bought her birthday and christmas present.
TADA.
I crapped.
I think I'm going to Xenia's house tmr.
Have to write Sharlene's letter.
So yeah.
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment