I released my tortoise today.
I'll miss them. My Momo, Coco, Torko, Ashy. Though Torko and Ashy are not mine but I took them in because my brother abandoned them.
My first tortoise was Momo. His name was Mole. The first when I put him in the container, he jumped out of it but subsequently, he slept on my hand. Now, he grown and ate a lot and is the largest tortoise and he knows what is 'stop' and 'move'.Oh wait. It is a she. (: He is the fat ass and my parents say they resemble me because both she and I eat a lot. She failed her great diet plan. Well, when I let him off, he refused to leave. I know. Because I pamper her too much. My mum calls her a smiley tortoise because her mouth look like she is smiling. I used to let her crawl on my hand but I'll miss the feeling. I hope that she can survive well. (:
1 week later, I recieved my second tortoise, Coco. He is the smallest tortoise ever and is really quiet. I thought that he would be a female but instead a male. He is really cute when he got stuck at the coconut shell and looked up at Torko eating the food and in fact, he din't even know how he got in there. And he used to be the dumb one who plays with the food and smell the food and walked away and 1 minute later, he went back and eat the food. -.- And when he sees the action of me feeding the food, he'll stand up and fall back on his shell. He got lost before. When I put him in the toilet, I forgot to close the toilet door, he crawled up all the way to my room. D: And made me worry for him. Gosh. I'll miss him. Though she didn't want to leave at first but she left at last with Torko.
Torko! Hee. He is a male and is a slow grower. I don't know him well but I took him in at the second year. But he is the monster when it comes to food. I really hope that he grows bigger soon and not let other tortoises bully him.
Ashy. She is the second biggest tortoise. My brother chose her because he is the biggest. People bully him because people say that he is ugly and big. He walks the fastest and gets lost a few times. He climbed over the board and got lost at my grandma's house and made me find him. I know my brother abandoned him but I think he is cute. (: Though he is the fastest swimmer and walker and swims away the first because he has been wanting to escape since the start. Yes, I fufiled his dream.
I'll miss my tortoises. I hope that they survive well. (:
I still have Spidey ninja.
Todays mass is quite grand and the bishop was quite cute. I love the homily.
I know this sound shocking but I'M GOING TO CHURCH TMR AGAIN. ShiHui, don't stop me. :D
Ok.
I got to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment