02 November 2009

Whee~
Today I went to Vivian's house. Yay!
So I met her at Hougang mall and was 2 minutes late (supposed to meet at 11.09am). (:
We then shopped for a while and sat the playground on top of the shopping centre and played Nintendo DS.
I sat on the swing and FELL OFF. Wow. (Go to Vivian's blog to see description)
Our NDS games were so boring. YAWNS.
Then we went to eat. I ate Yong Tau Foo. (: So healthy. (They were all meat. -.-') Then I ate CheKueh (how to spell??!!) And it was very oily. Haha. I was so tempted by the aunty sitting beside me who is eating it. D:
After we ate our lunch, Vivian and I decided to walk to her house. Ooo.
We went to buy ice cream first. -.-' (I failed the GREAT DIET PLAN)
But we walked to her house.
On our way there, I saw the CHURCH OF NATIVITY ([heritage church] I guess?).
And the school, OUR LADY OF  NATIVITY. hehe.
They are just beside each other. So lala... Burnt that little amount of fats. Without ice-cream can burn more lor.
---Passed the first stage of my 'GREAT DIET PLAN.'
We then went to the swimming pool toilet. YAY!
And washed our hands before going up to Vivian's house.
She closed her room doors and not let me in.
And I wonderfully barged in and commented on everything. (: (good stuff)
Helped Vivian with her blog. -.-' It looks perfectly fine at my side. She complains that her music thing is too big while at my side, it is too small. WTH?
So later decided to carry out my GREAT DIET PLAN again.
I changed to my FBTs.
And we went down to the sheltered basement and played badminton. So tired.
We went to minmart and I bought pocky milk. (Gosh. What am I doing?)
Then while I was eating VIVIAN the awesome went to make me laugh.
We then play with the rackets and the shuttlecocks trying to keep the shuttlecocks above the ground. Our highest record was 6. So pathetic.
It was kind of tiring and we played for 1hour and 30mins.
Yay! My GREAT DIET PLAN. (not so great after all because I'm not following properly)
Oh yar. We were barefooted when we played. :D
We then went up and watched RATATOUILLE!
I was introduced this game called carem.
And I won Vivian.
According to her, it was 6:22.
Haha. My luck. (:
Then the show ended and I happily went home.
Shopped for winter clothes a while.
Bought a new pair of JEANS at glordano.
[I did something for my GREAT DIET PLAN today]




Lalalala.
Went home and blogging now.
There is this LEGO thing tomorrow at 1030 and then clearing of the den at 1430.
Lol.
Meeting Sharlene at 1200. (:
















ok.
I crapped a lot.
Bonbon~

No comments: