As you can see, my title is called, 'title'
Boozxszxshaha.
I went out with ShiHui today. Yay! Met her at city hall MRT the scan card there. (: Lalala. She was almost late by 3 minutes. We were supposed to meet at 10.56am and I misjudged the timing and reached at 10.36am. -.- And ShiHui took at long time. Sighhhs. She changed earlier than me and somehow left earlier than me and her train ride is almost the same as mine. Bleh.
So I, the patient one, waited for her. Then when we met, we went to shop. First stop was rubi. I love their shoes and sunglasses! Then we went o cotton on and ShiHui wanted her tank top but her mum don't allow. Boo. D: We then went to find the cinema which we can't find but found it in the end. Isn't that awesome. The dumb us can't find the cinema. (: But we found it in the end. So we bought tickets for 12.20pm show called, My girlfriend is a secret agent. The show was so freaking funny but also quite touching or perhaps sad or maybe exagerated? ShiHui and I and a couple were the only ones in the theatre. D: But cool luh. (: ShiHui was pissed at me for sms-ing during the whole time but I can't sit still. D: Then after the show, we went to the FACESHOP and got my nail polish. YAY shihui (: got me black and purple. Yay. Then we went to the bench and painted our nails purple. And everyone were staring at us. :O Haha. But we got them painted nicely. Or maybe not. LOL. Its very bimbo-ish. After that, went back and my mum said that it was very vampire-ish. -.- and I told her I got black too and she said I better not paint them black. D: Haha.
Ok. Enough of crap. Hope my brother and grandfather get well soon. (:
And. I want christmas! I can't wait!
bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment