Hey!
I took 10 minutes to write this sentence. Isn't that great?
Yes. I know.
Youtube is kind of slow now. AND IT WAS FAST IN THE MORNING.
But I want it to be fast all the time.
All 3 browsers, internet explorer, google chrome, and mozilla firefox are SLOW now.
This shouldn't be the way.
It should be fast and not slow.
Great.
Maybe instead of 3GB I might need 5GB. Do you understand what about the GB?
It is not something like your phone card memory but its like for the internet.
So if you run many applications like MSN, then it will take up many memory so your computer becomes slow.
Shit.
If I tell my father that I want more, there goes my ears.
He would tell me, "I already upgrade your memory before. How many times do you want me to do that?"
Haha. Thats imaginable.
I want to upgrade to Windows 7, 250GB and 5GB and lalala. MORE. Shit. Here comes cravings.
Lets talk about today. I didn't rot at home. SMILES.
I went to the new school holding site to collect my school books. :D
And I saw the huge field, surrounded by the pathetic 1 lane track with the Parade square and stuff.
Oh. I think there is a QUAD there. (:
It isn't as bad as I thought because it looked quite new and the classrooms are quite ok.
And probably space for GUIDES! I think everything there is quite okaye.
Its just that I will not be used without the primary section. D:
AND I FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE DIRECT BUS, 59 FROM BISHAN INTERCHANGE AND TRAIN TO BRADELL WITH A 5 MINUTES WALK. WHEE~
I can have fun going home. DIRECT BUS LEH. I have been waiting for one for such a long time.
There is Macdonalds there too. :D And direct bus 231 to Toa Payoah central. :D
After that, went to visit grandpa and looks like it will take a few more days or weeks that he'll be in the hospital. D:
Later, mummy and I went to TTS Pharmacy to shop. And I bought my my HIMALAYA products. :D
Went to Novena and came back home.
I cant wait for Christmas.
YAY!
But it goes against the way, I am to put my human nature down and let the Spirit take control of all I do.
'Cause when those trials come, my human nature shouts the thing to do; and God's soft prompting can be easily ignored.
Haha.
Vivian and ShiHui: There is hope that you can come my house.
I crapped much already.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment