05 November 2009

Hello.
Today is a fun fun day.
Met Xenia at AMK HUB and we ate macs. I was like LATEE and so we ate macs. :0
There goes my great diet plan. D:
Then waited for VIVIAN the fantabulous who is not so fantabulous after all because she was 30 minutes late. Met Vivian and then 24-ed to Sharlene's house. It was raining heavily :0 so we umbrella-ed to Sharlene's house and we were all wet. D: BAD HOST DID NOT COME FETCH US. D:
After reaching Sharlene's house, we used computer and chatted.
Carnation, the flower with no petals came. (:
So we ate noodles. Carnation, Vivian, Xenia and I ate 3 packets of noodles. We also mixed mango with 7-up and coke. QUITE NICE. Guess what? I failed my great diet plan. Vivian made me laugh while I was eating and I spit out my food. (THANKS TO VIVIAN the not so fantabulous) Then we washed the plates and dishes up. We actually enjoyed it.
Then we went back to Sharlene's room and played truth or dare. Carnation had to advertise the bottle in a sexy way. Vivian had to seduce Xenia into something, Sharlene had to try her primary school uniform, I had to pole dance with the fan. ONLY XENIA the LOW never! D:
Then went to Bishan with Vivian and I went to JEAN YIP to cut hair. :0 Still my conca No difference. :D
Then went to eat pastamania and then went home.
Go to Vivian's blog. MORE HUMOUROUS STUFF. (I'm in a rush. Sorry) Link: tillwemeetagai-n

I failed the great diet plan today.
I just noticed I spent most of my time this week with Xenia, Sharlene and Vivian. Haha.




SHOPPING WITH RACHEL TMR! CANT WAIT! (:





ok.
got to go.
Bonbon~!

No comments: