Hey!
Sorry Xen. I wasn't in mood today to do stuff. Sorry. I was kind of thinking about something else because I was kind of wondering what will happen to my grandpa and how will life be different. Sorry.
Woke up early this morning and ShiHui called me because she said that she was supposed to meet her friend for the body world thing but she was earlier than expected and she wants me to rush to meet her at AMK MRT to accompany her and she obviously know that I take MRT every morning to AMK. So I met her and we chatted. Then I went to find granny who is at the polyclinic with my grandpa who was sick for 3 weeks. D: After that, I ate breakfast with granny and met Vivian and we reached school at 9.38am and it was 30 mins early than expected. Thanks to Vivian. Then we collected cookies. Waited for people, then gave cookies to my father and then went to AMK hub with Xenia, Carnation, Madeline and Sharlene. At that time, I wasn't able to reach anyone in the family. :O Including my grandparents. Then grandma called and told me grandpa was hospitalised. D: I then started wondering where to go and what to do and for that moment, I was kind of homeless. Then called mummy and told her about what grandma said. Sighhhs. Xenia and I went to develop the squad picture for double S and then went to Macs and joined the rest of the people to eat lunch. ShiHui came and we sat in the middle of the staircase under the hot sun and there was this uncle, who thought that we had no money and wanted to give us money but we refused because he kind of need it more than us. We waited for WenXin but we gave up and went to Jubilee and then Sharlene went to meet wenxin to pass her the guides cookies while I carried Sharlene's cookies. Lalala. Went to popular and bought colour paper to do the slid for the squad picture for double S and shihui went back. We sat at central stage and do the slid while I went to mummy's office.
Dear Lord,
Please bless my grandfather to get well soon. I know this is like tough to answer because it is not an immediate kind of thing but bless him can?
Amen.
I got to continue on my BeiJing trip.
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment