Hello.
Vivian's house was awesome.
You know...
Met her at 11.40am and that was 4minutes late from the special timing. (:
Then we went to the library and saw Beatrice doing CIP and I gave her her birthday present and the chopsticks. (: I'm so nice right? Though the present was belated but I still bought her that. I borrowed a book at the library. YAYS. So I can improve my english. Later, we went to eat lunch so I saw Vivian eat. :O She ate prata. SHE FAILED HER GREAT DIET PLAN. LOL.
After that, it seemed that it was about to rain, so we took bus to her house and we were supposed to half eat ice-cream and half walk. Hehe. We found out that the ice-cream uncle only opens his store at 1pm and not 12.56pm because we went back to th same uncle last monday at 12.56pm and we were disapointed that he wasn't there and later we found out when we turned back to DOUBLE check, he was there at 1pm. WTH. Lala. At Vivian's house, we watched TVee, (don't tell you what show. Its a drama series), cooked noodles (failed the great diet plan) and I used her computer continue writing my great Beijing trip and then watched TVee again and went back. (:
I don't really make any sense.
I got to continue the post on BeiJing. I was on the 7th day when everything disappeared. DAMN. So I retyped and am on the 6th day now. Got to continue.
So.
bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment