ni hao ma? bie lai wu yang?
Whee~ Let me talk about my horrible week.
Its like left with 1 more week and 2 more tests. Time passes like bullet train.
Monday:
Bleh. Slept during Malay.
Tuesday:
Geog geog geog.
Wednesday:
Summary test. Shit. Stayed back with sharlene and beatrice. Acted romeo and juliet. I'm the director! Gosh. So much fun with them. Lesser stress! wo ai ni men!Thursday:
Feeling sore today. Not really feeling well. Low imune system. Math was too horrible. I confirm F9.Today!
Had geography test today.Shit the stupid topographical map and my stupid spelling. But can pass luhs. (= I spend so much time to memorise.
Ms Chan celebrated children day with us. Yay!
D&T was kind of crap. Fail. proud F9. wow. No I won't I already had a A2 or a B3 for 3 terms.Then recess! Had our cohort picture with Double S. Whee~ Whee~ I feel so happy!
Mr Koh dint come so I dint get back bio paper. I slept under my literature file.
Went to the zoo after school with grey guides for guides. Sunflower grouped with Mynah and we got lost together. Its been more than 3 years since I went to the zoo. I saw many many cuteee animals yet some are gross and disgusting. Took tons of pictures.
After that went home and am blogging now. My legs are sore. I'm having flu.
There is family gethering tomorrow and its to celebrate Sep and Oct babies. I hope I get more prezzie!
Arghh! History and Science next week. I got to memorise, mug, study, or whatever. I need study.
Hey Sharlene! Jiyous and Dont feel stress! ILY~
The pictures take so long to upload today on facebook. D: Loads of random pictures. Haha. I am pissed off with facebook. Damn that thing that says: error.
SO IRRITATING.
I must jiayou. Nicole ftw! Greyguides ftw! Everyone ftw!
Push yourself up! You can do it! Its just 2 more tests. Then can relax.
Last lap.
Ok. I got to go!
Bonbon~
Jiayous;
Don't give up!
No comments:
Post a Comment