Hello.
Today isn't really a fun day.
I was LATE for footdrill because I overslept by 30minutes. Wonderful. Its like the last footdrill of the year and I'm wonderfully LATE.
Later was assembly. (: Had the awards presentation for HEATS and yellow house is the leading team. Yellow Yellow all the way! YAY!
Then we went to MPR1 for this environment awareness talk thing. Sighhhs. So booring. I yawned again and again. Then was recess. Whee~ I lent my DS to ShiHui all the way until school ends. At 9.30am we gathered at the Forum and did head count before leaving to the ancient art civilisation museum. Look at all the GOLD. :D Its kind of a pity that I can't get a picture of Mother Mary. That structure is so pretty. The sercurity gard dint allow me to snap a picture of it. BUT ITS SO PRETTY.
Then later went back to school. Met Xenia, Vivian and Jillian. Chatted for a while then went to find ShiHui. She is emo-ing badly. Because of something. (I'm not telling you) So went to make her happy then went to eat with Jillian, Vivian, Xenia and ShiHui. Xen, Vivian and I went to Northpoint and get Tabitha's present before going home. Then I came home and am blogging.
I really miss the feeling of P6 graduation. I think its like this Friday. That feeling when we all sang ai wo ai wo shen ni ge la proudly together with the school song and so on. I really miss graduation. Its a sad feeling but its like the official last day that I graduated from St Nicholas Girls' Primary Section. It just seem so sad. Its like almost 1 year since I graduated and I really miss my teachers. They are awesome. The way they patiently teach us and guide us through our PSLE is really great. I really miss Mdm Toh's math lesson and Ms Lim's Science and English lesson. Lin Lao Shi's lesson is the one that some how dint really impact me but her teaching is like so awesome. Next year is when Secondary section parts from primary section and I can't visit my teachers as and when I like and feel like. D: I will truly miss the girls from primary section screaming and I was one of them a year ago still playing catching, hide-and-seek at the upper concourse. Sighhs.
Ok. Its greyguides outing tomorrow. I'm meeting Jillian, Vivian and ShiHui at Kovan to eat lunch at 1145 before going to VIVO. Can't wait. Yay!
I'm recieving report book on Friday. Please try to attend my 'funeral'. I'm going to get scolded.
P.S ShiHui is recieving good service award and Nicole Tan is recieving Good academics award. (Primary section have this kind of award too!)
Yay!
GreyGuides outing!!!
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment