Hey!
Greyguides outing wasn't so awesome as I thought. D:
Hehe. I was late. Vivian and ShiHui waited for me for like 3-4minutes late. So when I came out from the train station, I saw Jillian. So we walked over to meet Vivian and ShiHui. We then went to Kovan and had lunch. Apparently, I did not follow my 'Great Diet Plan'. I ate Fried Kuay Teow (Spelled like that?). You know how fattening is that? And I ate it. Though I did not eat finish, I feel fat. So I drank a cup of Soya Milk without sugar. When we went back to the train station, the reader can't read my card. ARGHH. So went to queue up and so on. Whats with that card?! So we wasted 5 minutes.
On the train, we played my DS. Ooo. We reached at 1.05pm. 5minutes late. ARGHH. So Lynnette came to find us and we totally did not recognise her. She dressed like... gangster?! or some half male of half female?! So we went to Candy Empire at VIVO and I bought a hamburger sweet and it was super big. :/ They some how wasted 45 minutes there. So ShiHui and I went off to shop.
We blindly went to habourfront. !!! So we went to find the 'BIMBO' wallet that Xenia bought. Sadly, we couldn't find it. D: Happily walked back to VIVO and went to FOX! Haha. ShiHui told be to try on the shorts (Not short)and TANK top so I tried but only showed to the shorts. GOSH. I feel so exposed wearing the TANK top. =.=' And that ShiHui tied on quite a few and then came out of the fitting room to find me each time she changes a new one and guess what? She said, "ARGHHH! I feel so exposed!" We then went to find Xenia they all and they were like going up the escalator while we were like going down. -.-' We took the excalator up again and went to meet them. They spent hours at C.J. doing the card while Lynnette, ShiHui and I went to shop. We stepped into FOX again. Wow. And tried on the same shorts. (: Cool. Then I tried on the Tank and guess what?! ShiHui wanted to see me in the TANK top. :O I covered myself and she was like show me! So exposed. Then went back again to find Xenia they all and then wrote in the card then Carnation, Lynnette, ShiHui and I went to ZARA and see. Haha. ShiHui touch the clothes here and there and said funny stuff (Only we 4 people know) which makes us laugh like hell. LAUGH AND LAUGH. LOL. P.S the rest of the people were at C.J still when we were backk. Why go VIVO and write?! I don't get it.
Then went back while ShiHui and I left for HARBOURFRONT centre to find the 'BIMBO' wallet. We found it but don't have Xenia's pattern. D: Sad. (SOMETHING BIG HAPPEN) Then we went to eat FRIES and then dinner. We at KFC. Gosh. I failed the 'GREAT DIET PLAN' once again. Sighhs. We chatted about BeiJing because I'm going there next week. Laughed and Chatted because purple-lining to Serangoon and then circle-lined to Bishan. Ran up to J8 and bought the thing Sherlynn Ang told me to and she now owes me $$. Ran down once again to meet my father.
Went for flu jab and was screaming like hell. Gosh. So Paiseh.
Came home and bathed.
P.S YuSee wanted me to adopt her tortoise. Should I? I have 5 already. I appreciate tortoises. They are awesome creature of God. (:
Ooo.
Very late le.
Last day of school tomorrow. Need to collect report book (attend my funeral please.) and stuff. Sighhhs.
Got to go.
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment