Look at Wen Xin's picture. GROSS. Joking.
Enough of my crapping. Better go to other matters which I'll still end up crapping. WONDERFUL. not.
It started off with...
I had literature in the morning. Sang 'accidentally in love' for he meeting scene of Romeo and Juliet. P.S NOT SOLO.
OOO. English was too boring. Well. Spending time doing the sickening phrase book?! Gah. I need help. Seriously. I only have 240?! More more! Whats with that Mrs Nath?! Other classes only 360 lehs. Why must our class need 400?!
Chinese was next. Read Chinese teenagers digest. Whoa~ Almost slept.
Recess-ed with ShiHui.
Geography was boring. *Yawns* Played truth or dare with Casin, Casandra and Angeline. Gosh. I love dares. (=
Mathematics was just boring. All we do is construct, construct and construct.
Translation was next. Whee~ Sang 若 in translated version. Aimee and I dint sing. We saw other group sing. But The feeling of this song reminds me of P6 graduation when at the finale, we sang it out loud, wildly and proudly as a whole grey'08. Of course the badge of greys are different now. There are different people with different characters and attitudes, who I know that they exist this year. With wonderful greyguide. Will I sing with them when we're in sec 4? Ooo. And IJ spirit burning bright. I miss grey badge 08 except some people. P.S. those few B****es. Those that are one bunch of people that flirt with guys and zilian like hell and... Are not careful with their words and hurt people and don't care about people. Not even saying sorry,
88-ed with Beatrice. Whee~
Came home and used the computer. :D
Nice picture. =D
*post was not saved due to form errors*
Wow.
Tomorrow Beatrice and Sharlene might be acting Romeo and Juliet. Whee~
Wen Xin is teaching me to play some notes for piano. She rock!
I want to cut my hair. New hair cut. I'm sick and tired of my concave and centre parting. D: Maybe I'll cut straight? Cut off the concave and cut side bangs? I dont know. Never mind. I'll stick to original first.
I just realised I have been crapping. I can't wait for CIP! Whee~ Morning star rocks! Yeah.
Casin, my dear deskie, don't be sad and cheer cheer cheer up. kays?
Lalala.
School ends 12.45pm on Thursday. Whee~ Shopping for ShiHui's prezzie and CIP. Enrichment! Whee~ Fun stuff. Though people think that its boring but I think its fun. :D I love visitin Museums and places though I hate lectures.
Getting back history, science and math papers tomorrow. After recess is maths then science then history. NOOOO!
Softball tmr! Whee~ I appreciate that game. =D
I think I wrote enough crap today.
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment