Today was kind of fun.
So first thing was patrol meeting and Tabitha says that we are like going to Sentosa. Ok. awesome.
Then was like inline skating. Ooo. I just realised that I can still skate even though its has been quite along time since I skate. So I went to join the so called 'advance class' which isn't advance at all. Yeah. Endrea, Aimee and Chloe P. were all in the 'advance class' and Aimee and Chloe never learn before. I suck at skating. TOTALLY suck at it. Carnation also never learn before. Sighhhhs. So we skate rounds and guess what? We learnt crappy stuff. They are like so simple and they still teach us. Braking is basic can?!!! the big and small thing is also basic. Haha. ShiHui is damn good at it. Haha.
Then later, SHiHui and I went for recess. (: Drank green tea and went back. It started pouring. RAINING CATS AND DOGS. And here comes the thunder. I hate thunders. Roar! Then the lightning. And my hair became fizzy. =.=' JK. So went for the Sun Yat Sun memorial hall. Cool stuff. Look! I took like loads of pictures. But these are the few.
There is greyguides outing this Thursday and I can't wait for it. VIVO. Whee~ Shop and lalala. So far 11 people are going. Awesome.
Footdrill tomorrow. =D Environmental awareness talk tomorrow. D: Ancient Civilisation Museum tomorrow. :/
ShiHui! Thanks for the letter. ILY!
Got to buy presents. I'm going to be broke. D:
Yeah.
Sunflower Sec 1s will be like having own outing. Whee~ Inline skating. I love it! P.S. its for us to bond. Yay! We rock! Jillian the awesome suggested it. (= Yay! Jillian ILY!
I crapped.
Ok.
Bonbon~
Bye!
ZaiJian!
No comments:
Post a Comment