Hello.
Its been quite some time since I start with a hello. Because I don't know how to start.
Footdrill was super awesome today. I feel so relaxed after footdrill. Its so fabulous. But I dont know why I feel that way. Maybe that it has been around 5 weeks since we had footdrill? (:
Any ways. Today's reflection is AWESOME. I love Father Simon's talk. It really touching and meaningful. Whatever Father Simon said is always AWESOME. Friendships and love is important. Our parents love us. Though we are like 13 years old and are starting to think that our parents are 'busy-body' or in my terms, annoying, they still care for us a lot. And looking back. I treat my grandparents quite badly. And now I understand that they are lonely in fact, they yearn for us to accompany them. Also. IJ girls do look at people in the eye when they talk. But the fact that this is disappearing. D: And it is not funny. Then the last part was quite emotional. Because... When Father Simon told us to keep quiet and reflect while he say things like >> IJ girls are humble then said about friendship<< Really very touching. He told us to stand up and hug all our friends and appreciate the friendship. Yeah. And I cried. His talks are SUPER touching. :/ [Endrea Tan don't appreciate it though she is catholic. Annoying. Can't she just reflect and stop saying that it is lame? No wonder she failed her EQ.] ShiHui din't cry. I guess she was sleeping half the time thats why it din't make her feel touched. :/ Then we did some reflections and were let off. Father Simon's talk are AWESOME.
After school, met ShiHui at 1 Faith and ate lunch together. >>orange bowl again.<< We then went to J8. Shopped a while then went home
Blogging now.
Ok.
Enough of crap.
Tomorrow visiting Malay Village.
And what?! Eating spicy food? I dont eat that. D:
Ok.
I crapped a lot.
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment