<<<---- They are so awesome. :D
This morining, Xenia, Jillian, Lynnette, Vivian, Yi Fen and I gave Xin Hui her birthday present. Its super pretty. (: Then Xenia went for her patrol meating. Yi Fen also went for her patrol meeting. Leaving Jillian, Lynnette, Vivian and I alone. We found a spot to sit down and chatted. Ooo. We got cake. (unwanted I guess?) So we used our fingers and divided them up. =D Gross. But we ated it. Haha.
After assembly, we went to the Malay Village and the Mosque. Learnt loads of stuff.
This is at the Malay village. So cool right? The 'throne'. Endrea and I dared each other. :D I appreciate Malay culture.
The weather is hot and sticky. Arghh. Shit that weather. Looked at Malay culture and so on. CWM is incharge of our group which is combined with 1Faith. Whoa~ Scary leh.
So after Malay Village, we went back to school. Met YanYing and gave her her birthday prezzie. 1 Month + a few days belated. (: Mango Smootie with ShiHui and went home. (:
Blogging now.
Whee~ Guides tomorrow. (:
D: School Colours Award, playbuilding, drama lecture. NOOOO!
School ends at 1pm tomorrow. Yay!
There is road safety test, emergency call card test and first aid kit test. I haven't study. I'll fail and get scolded. Congradulate me please. (:
Dental Appointement tomorrow. D: I hope I don't get scoled or nagged.
CIP on saturday. Whee~
Ok. crapped a lot.
Look at this>>> so awesome and touching.
But so...
So but...
oh and...
and oh...
I don't know...
Know you don't...
Crapped.
I better study for my guides test.
Bonbon~
bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment