25 September 2009

2 weeks and 4 tests gone yet 2 weeks and 4 tests left.

Hey people!
Wait. First, let me talk about my week.





Monday:
It was Angel's birthday. Happy birthday! Yeah. I wished her a happy birthday. But thanks to my blur-ness, I sat my alarm to 11.59am instead of 11.59pm. Sighs. Dumb me.

Tuesday:
*yawns*. Happily went to school and there was NO patrol meeting. Sad for me and not for you. D: Sighs. Literature was kind of boring. LOL. Yucks. I hate geography. There is geography test next week. Kind of think that I will fail it. Did my homework at night. ZuoWen, Comprehension, Literature homework. Whee~

Wednesday:
Boring day. But after school, went with Carny and Shar to AMK hub for lunch and guess what? I drank bubble tea while Carny and Shar ate Old Chang Kee. Wow. We should have stayed in school. We took bus back to school and take our bags and went home. P.S there is english test on Thursday.

Thursday:
What?! History teacher was so slow. Can't he finish all up so I can start memorising?! English compre test was quite okay other then the vocabulary part. ShiHui had Japanese oral. Sighs. After school, stayed with Beatrice to print out hard copy of non-profit organisations for our service learning project. Then we ate orange bowl. Whee~ Carny, Beatrice and I went to AMK hub to grab some stuff... I WANT FLATS. LOL. Mah tuition, I found out Geff's birthday, the Korean guy who is irritating, is 5 days after mine, and Celine's birthday is 5 days before mine. Whoa~

Today:
Whee~ I had literature test this morning. Quite okay. I like the poem actually... But not easy to ANNOTATE. Then after common test period, it was literature lesson. We watched Romeo and Juliet. I love Shakespeare. Gosh. Drama and literature came about thanks to him. I suck at D&T. Recess, I stole Goh's uniform. She found out. I got to sew the buttons for her before my damn sliva run out. I very pissed. Wen Xin and Sharlene are my accomplice. I love them. Whee~ The 2 great jasminians. Then we had 2 hours of math. Gosh. I love sitting with Casin. Brightens up my life. We laughed throughout the whole lesson. LOL. Had this wierd MOE test after school. It squeezed my brain juice away. Its easy but became harder. I'm serious that it is many times tougher than memorising the texbooks. Met Goh. Ate lunch with her and then fall in. We went to 1deee. Had uniform check. Gosh.
-Lengthen my skirt a little bit more.
-Buttons to be nearer to the collar.
-Socks to be higher. P.S my socks since P5 leh. Super old.
-Badge to be more shiny. P.S. My cloth is black now. I just washed yesterday eh?
Called many organisations. All said that we have to email them. -.-'
Had to write the proposal. sighs.
Fall out. Played truth or dare with Xen, Jillian, Lynnette, Charis and ShiHui. Super fun. Got chased out of the school because they are going to spray some funny thing to get rid of some bee nest?! Waited outside school gate for 1 hour. D: Chatted. Then bye bye. Go to dentist. Ooo. Blue and yellow. I can't wait for my lower jaw to close up. Soon. But retainer for 1 and a half years?! INSANE.
Yeah. Bought 3 packets of oil paper.




Sighs. Geography and Mathematics next week. Go to go study really hard. Jiayous Jiayous. Got to memorise for geography.

Jesus, tell me how to forgive and forget. Please?

Bonbon~
Jiayous;
Don't give up

No comments: