19 October 2009

[edited]
I have been on the computer since morning at 9.45am?
And I done my poem and almost done with my health related disease logbook. I'm left with the reflections. :D
I decided not to waste my time because mummy can ask me to shut down the computer any time she likes and I hope I finish my logbook today.
And I finished it. Mummy dint ask me to shut down.

So I ran 3 rounds today and ate my macs. whee~ Then came back and used computer till now.
Wow.
This is a boring post.
Wonderful.

I spent some time blogshopping. Arghh. I need to loose weight. Okay. Whatever.
This is a boring post.
So bear with me. I'll bring you more stuff to read tomorrow. Goh Shi Hui abandon me. So no shopping tomorow because she can't finish the powerpoint. P.S. she hasnt really started on her health logbook and so on. Nothing much tomorrow
I better finish my logbooks and stuff.
Oh ya. My knowing myself logbook. I failed it. D:

Ok.
Stop crapping for now.

Bonbon~
Bye!
Bye bye!
zaijian!

No comments: