Hello.
Today is quite an awesome day. So. I called Goh 1 Billion times in the morning so she can wake up. LOL.
So when I reach her house, I called her but sadly she said that she would come but ended up taking more than 10 minutes. So I went to 7 eleven and bought mashed potatoes. (: Then we went up to her house and I did her blogskin. Please. She is so fussy. LOL. So I played and messed her blogskin but saved it and change it to what she wants and guess what? She wants to move the XX that way so I moved it then the contents in XX become YY. Lalala. But I'm really sure I did the correct way.
Later, we went to compass point and shopped. So ShiHui bought my prezzie and I bought hers. Surprisingly, we did not know what each bought for each other. P.S. I know what I bought for her. Lala. We shared chicken chop. :D Then I 156-ed home and am using the computer now. Shit. I'm still doing her blog. Haha.
SunYatSun Villa tmr and thereis sports for life and we are going to roller blade. I hope I can remember how to roller blade.
LOL.
I got to buy Sharlene's present so yeah.
Ok.
Better do ShiHui's blog.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment