20 October 2009

Okay.
Today's blogpost would be a little better than yesterday's because I went to Sharlene's house today.





I met Sharlene at J8. (:
Awesome.
We met at Cotton On. Then we went t the library to meet her friend then went to buy her friend's present. (: And it cost almost $50. I bought 2 carebears. (: We got a free membership card.

Next, we spent a lot of time staring at the IPOD touch. I want that for many years and that dream never came through. D: Sadly because it was too expensive. D: Next we went to eat. The Takoball. :D I tempted Shalene but she dint buy it. BHG-ed and saw many pretty wallets which cost more than a $100.

We then went to Cotton On. I tried on flats. My feet need either size 39 or 40. Whoa~ I played with sunglasses. Sharlene took pictures of me with it. Then we MRT-ed to AMK hub. Sharlene done her meet-ups and then we went to her house. Ooo. I LOVE SHARLENE LEE!
My birthday letter and present is awesome. Little Miss Nicole. =D
Thanks Sharlene! ILY~

We cooked pizza. And ate it. I drank lots of coke. D:
Shihui prank called us. I can recognise her voice. Because she did that in front of me before. That voice I mean. She said loan 500 bucks and can get a free plasma tv and pink bras. Crap. And sharlene told her that it has to be hot pink and triumph. =.=' Lame.
53-ed home. Waited outside because mummy was doing something else and I was locked outside the home for 30 minutes! D:
Played gameboy and talked to shihui on the phone. Then came back and used computer.














It is reflection day tomorrow. D:
Footdrill tomorrow. =D Hope I remember commands!

Enough of crap.
I'm broke.
So don't ask me buy presents.



Bonbon~
ZaiJian!
Bye Bye!
Bye!

No comments: