Finally. 290 post. (: Yippee!
CIP was quite fun today. (:
I met Xue Ying at Bishan MRT station and then Circle-lined and Purple-lined to Sengkang. We then 372-ed to ShiHui's house. HER AWESOME house. (: Alighted and waited for ShiHui for a long long long long time. She took like 1hour to get out of her bed. 0: So we went to her house. Her room was SUPER _ _ _ _ _. Guess that 5 letter word yourself. (: We then watched Mr Bean. Very funny luh. Her mother let Xue Ying and I eat ice-cream cake and its so awesome. (:
372-ed to Compass point and ate lunch at Kopitiam. ShiHui's mother very nice to treat all of us to eat there. And I only ate a bowl of rice which costs $0.50 My teeth hurt a lot. The pressure is there. Then we shopped. Beatrice popped out of nowhere. Scared ShiHui, Xue Ying and I from the back. >>>Shopped again.
Then walked to Sengkang morining star. Chatted and start laying all the things out. Stuff like the table and stationeries to the void deck and we TOOK INITIATIVE to lay out all the things properly. Lots of people came. So we started helping out. (: Some dint want us to help so we left them alone. Xue Ying, Shi Hui and I started ushering people to the field to fly kites because that was our JOB. But we helped out and at the same time urshered people there. After that, we did our own kites and went to the field. And proudly, our kites dont work. (: I can imagine other people not being able to fly. Sighs. D: ShiHui and I ran and ran just for the kite to fly and it work. ShiHui's sister came down too. She cuter than ShiHui. Haha. Then went back to morning star and chatted for a while before we leave. Jaslyn left her water bottle so I took it and ran after her. Whoa~ She was crying because of her bottle. =.=' MinTing did a great job and dint slack. And Jazlyn did her job by collecting all the crayons and so on. Hee. They dint slack. Whee~
I ate dinner with myself because mummy and daddy ate leaving me alone. D: So bad luhs. Ate porridge. Haha.
Ok. Seriously, my teeth HURTS. Whats with that double connectors and the tightest colour?! I know. So I can take out my braces. =D But my teeth seemed like it is breaking. And guess what? The wires are poking me. I can take my braces out before christmas. :D I can't stand it. Someone help me with my teeth. Ok. No one is helping me.
Shopping at Jurong Point on Monday with ShiHui. Yay! I hope she don't abandon me. (:
Ok. I crapped.
I look forward to next CIP.
bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment