10 October 2009

I don't really kow why am I updating at this time. Its only 1.43pm?!
Enought of my crap.
Was watching Romeo and Juliet just now. And guess what?

1996- the part when they _____ their marridge was gross and has a sad ending. I dint cry.
1968- crap. Everything look so fake while the main actor look like Zac Efron. -.-' Is he Zac Efron's clone?
No offence kay?

Gosh. Since there isn't any more tests, I got to read the newspapers and I have always hated newspapers ever since I was born. hehe. I seem to mention that always. 'HATED THAT SINCE I WAS BORN'

I'm having a fight with dou dous. (= Congradulate me. I have many on my forehead and doing research on them are 10x more useful then doing all the funny coursework. I'm going to GET RID OF those doudou. I know you all know what is doudous.
Bla bla.

I have some resolutions for the coming holidays.
  • I want to memorise the dictionary!
I suck at english so I have to do well.
Its impossible. Yeah.
  • I want to shop till dead.
Shop and shop till I'm broke.
  • To loose some weight. Too fat alr.
Heh train for next year's NAPFA. I'll pass it. I'll prove Goh.
  • Hmm... More to come luhs.


I just went to reach the stupid papers so I took so long to post. Yeah.
Just random.
I'm addicted to you belong with me. It rocks!
Blabla. More songs luhs.
Better catch up with celebraty gossips.

My computer files are in mess. Got to go pack them up. Tons. 119 files. Deleted all my music and videos on the computer. D:

Some guides stuff to do:
  1. health related disease logbook
  2. flora and fauna presentation
  3. conservation poem


Got to go.
Go to church.
lalala.
Bye!

No comments: