09 October 2009

Hey deadest blog of all!
All review tests are over.
All graded tasks are over.
Finally.
Phew.
Yeah.
Mathematics would be a failure.
Science will be a F9.
Geography was a pass.
History was a might pass or fail. Should be pass.
English was a pass.
Chinese was a pass.
Literature...Hmm?

I tell you. I hate science. Every since the minute I was born, I hated it. What?! After recieving the physics section, I don't know how to do the first question already?! I'll fail the physics section. YEAH.

I did CIP yesterday and it rocks! ShiHui and I went to eat orange bowl after school and then went shopping at AMK hub. Can't find a suitable present for each other. NOTHING TO SHOP. Developped pictures. Greyguides picture! Met Beatrice and went CIP at morning star. 138-ed there. On the way there we prank called Lynnette. Blur lehs. She don't even know that it was shihui who made the low voice. We were laughing and laughing like mad. ShiHui Sound so man...
When we reach we played the swing. Gosh and had a mini karaoke session. Jazlyn is so humourous. When she reach, she still stand outside there she can still touch touch the board here and use her fingers to read the words one by one. Her action very BIG. We were laughing at her.She then Joing Beatrice, ShiHui and I at the swing and had a mini karaoke session. Wow. She knows a lot about celebraty gossip oh and she sang hot and cold while shihui danced poker face hahaha. Then we went in and learnt how to do kites. LOL.


Today was a great day. Did some reflection while hulaoshi  check our uniform. Had literature. (= Did not watch Romeo and Juliet because of cwm. She said she can't find the CD or bla bla. -.-' I want to watch! D&T was next. Did presentation and played truth or dare. Recessed with ShiHui. =D Did something good today. Science was next. Watched video. Chinese was boring. Changed into guides uniform after school. Went for guides session. Do the slides. (= Wrote poem. =D Went to AMK hub after guides. (=
Went home and blogged.


Blabla. It won'tbe dead anymore. I'm going to shop till dead. (=
Got to go!
bye!

No comments: