Hello.
Its a nice sunday and guess what?
I just got up at 4 from my noon 'nap nap' time. *yawns*
I woke up at 6.30am because mummy dragged and pulled me out of bed for the sickening morining job. 3 rounds. Sighs. This make me almost fell asleep during mass and cathechism class. D: D:
So I ran 3 rounds and got tricked to run 3 and a half rounds. ARGHH.
Went back and bathe. :D
Then went for cathechism. They told us to reflect on the whole year. So I reflected and they said not to discuss but Louisa, Geraldine Lee, Madeline, Sandra Yim and I discussed and wrote some crap. I don't make any sense in the reflection. Later, we went Louisa, Geraldine, Krishan and I went for mass together. Ooo. Geraldine had lots of sweets so we all ate lots of sweets. Whee~ I sat between Geraldine and Louisa. (= Geraldine very cute. Hahaha. Then lunch-ed with Louisa before walking back.
So I bathe and slept. Yeah.
Lalala. Ate dinner and washed dishes.
Seriously, is there any place to shop other than places like Bugis, Orchard and so on?
I can't find a place to shop at. Sighs. So my last idea is to go to ShiHui's house since she begged me to. LOL.
I crapped alot.
Seriously.
Ok.
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment