Hello.
School is starting. HAHAHA. It seems like no big deal. Just like June and there comes term 3. But this is just December and there comes term 1 and you are just studying a harder level. -_-
Anyway, this is how I spent my last day of the holidays. Time passed so fast and so slow.
Firstly, time passes so fast when you are studying and when your are busy.
Next, time passes so slow when you have nothing to do online and on msn.
Thirdly, time passes so fast when you enjoy and do nothing.
Such an irony huh.
I went out at 12pm with my brother and mother and met my grandma at 12.30pm. My grandma wanted to see where my brother's school was because she wished for my brother to get into catholic high but then he didn't. So we brought her all the way to school. -_- It seems like she is the one going to school instead of my brother. She kept asking where is the bus stop, where to alight, which exit, how to go home, if bought textbooks, how much is the textbook, how much is the uniform, if bought uniform already, if uniform is nice and lastly, how much is my brother's allowance. I bet if its catholic high, we don't have to listen to her asking all and answering one by one. HAHA. so while crossing the road, saw Aunty Irene and little timothy. HAHA. that little boy who wanted to listen to pink balls on Christmas. (If you read my Christmas post). He is so cute. After that, went to eat Cafe Cartel and it was so filling. Went to shop and get my anti-glare screen protector which costs $28. ): LG is a Korean brand, so we can't find any screen protectors at those roadside shops. Then went home. Tonight, we are going out to celebrate my father's birthday which is tomorrow.
This holiday was a really messy one for me. I read at least 8 books after my exams. I did all my homework by the first week of December. I went to Nex at least 6 times this holidays. I did not go overseas this Holidays. My dad was admitted in the hospital for almost 6 days. I got my $200 improvement voucher. I went on a major shopping trip with my mum. I Rebond my hair and I got a fringe. I spent my holidays sleeping really very early and waking up really early. Its like 11-11.30pm-8-8.30pm. I'm all upside down. I did a lot of Community involvement project. I did my logbook. But I didn't finish 1 of them. I changed my room arrangement. I did crazy things like stalking people. I rot at home doing nothing. I think my eye sight increased. I met Raphaella who is going to India. I passed 4 guides test in a row. I did my house work.
Such a weird holiday.
School is starting tomorrow.
Although I have no aircon which means less dry skin and wrinkly and getting old; and horrible teachers which means hardcore studying, I still can't wait for school.
First of all, I actually don't mind studying. I just mind the stress.
Next, I'm just rotting my brains away.
Thirdly, I need to find something to do. It is like: I'm so fortunate to go to school when other students who want to go to school so badly don't even get any single education. So why not, we all appreciate for going to school because we got the chance to.
Lastly, I will have a life instead of no life looking at the screen doing nothing.
I, Nicole Ang, am determined to do my best in everything and use my computer lesser. Oh and I'm going to embark on my great diet plan again. I bet it failed horribly last time but I'm determined to do so. I'm going to walk home everyday. Brisk walk. And take the staircase. Say no to MacDonald and fried food. I'm not expecting much but I'm going to do my best to make sure my great diet plan work, starting tomorrow since I'll be having a feast.
I'm going to start pursue the great studying plan too! Do homework and study finish before facebooking and tweeting. I'll read newspaper every morning which means I'll take both english and chinese newspapers to school. I'm not going to sleep in class. And I'm going to study and make my notes as soon as the teacher finishes teaching a certain topic.
I will also embark on the great saving money plan. I'm going to cut down on my recess and my spending money usage. I'm going to save $50 a month. And I hope I'll be able to save that amount. I'll not spend money on useless stuff like BUYING A NEW WALLET.
Oh and there is also a the great good girl plan. See the great good girl alliteration? I'm going to give the church $2-$5 a week instead of not giving any money. The catholic church don't have to pay to join. It is a non-profit organisation and we can chose to pay or not to pay. But the bills for the church is like how we contribute. So I'll give some money. And also to the society of the poor, St Vincent de Paul. I'll not use phones during mass. I'll donate to the poor since I'm so fortunate. Listen to my parents and not the be so rebellious.
Okay, thats about it. I hope my great ____ plan works.
I'll be blogging less I think. See first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umie6Rl3URk (watch this. Timothy likes this. He is so polluted, LMAO before school starts!)



No comments:
Post a Comment