24 January 2011

The day I went mute, is the day of my own horror movie.
Yeah, I got my voice again but its so gross.
Going mute is the most GG thing in the world. 
Woke up to be horrified that I have no voice and instead a squeaky one.
Met grace inside the MRT LOL. And I wanted to talk but I couldn't. So I was like playing charades with her. Its like she was talking to herself.
Then During lesson when I wanted to ask question or talk to my friends, I had to write on paper and then its like I NEED TO TALK BUT I CAN'T.
During oral, it was my turn. Luckily I didn't have to go. Mute Nicole. 
Then recess, vivian had to tell the aunty my usual food and order for me. 
And lunch Sharlene had to help me. And in class, En Le had to help me. 
WOW. 
Okay, shall go do work. 
Bye. 

No comments: