HELLO PEOPLE!
SUNDAY LIFE IS BACK TO NORMAL.
Catechism and Church.
Met Kryshan and Sandra and went to the top floor for mass together.
Like half way during mass, Karl, Joshua and William walked in as if they are kings. LOL. But then they didn't see us.
Then they were siting directly a few rows behind us.
After mass, saw Caissa and met Geraldine and Magdalene. So its like Magdalene, Caissa, Geraldine, Sandra, Kryshan and I went to eat breakfast together.
Went into the canteen and saw Jonas. -_- Mass ponner. So guai, read theory book. Chatted for a while.
Then after that went for catechism class.
The first thing when I stepped in class, Denise Tan was like "OMG NICOLE YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT!"
Sharlene was like "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU"
Then Mag was like "YEAH. SHE LOOKS TOTALLY DIFFERENT RIGHT"
Denise "DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING THAT YOU CHANGED YOUR LOOKS COMPLETELY?"
So during class sharing time, my catechist asked me, "So... You changed your looks. Why"
Denise was like "I think she got a boyfriend"
I'm like "No."
LOL. So joke. Guys from the other side of the class practically started talking when they asked me if I have a boyfriend.
Come on, I like to change my looks. But my fringe, blame hairdresser okay.
After class, went to eat lunch with Louisa and Sharlene.
After that, walked home with Sharlene.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CATECHISM NEXT WEEK! :D
I don't want week 7 to come. ):<
Refraction and Reflection (Y) Easy.
Chemistry (Y).
Won't be back till Tuesday or maybe Friday? Yeah?
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment