14 January 2011

HELLO:D
Lets get my academic week straight. Or basically, some reflection since school started.
Life had been really busy these few days. I have been updating my blog lesser and lesser. Yes, I chose to update and stop to reflect about my life today instead of rushing out all my homework because it would be too harsh on myself.
To have a good moral education, its time to stop, think and reflect about how have life been.
Its time to not be oblivious to the world and look all around us.
It is time to think about what we have been doing.
It is time to pen our feelings, and reflections down. 
Ask me, how's life? I answer truthfully, I live like a sinner in hell, suffering. And to be truthful, I kind of partially enjoy my current lifestyle. That explains my crazy random dancing, singing and laughing all the time. Half the time, I suffered from I-HATE-HOMEWORK illness that can never be cured until o-levels are over which will be in 2 years time. Sec 3 is really no joke. My impression I had on sec 3 was that it will be a fun filled year with fun filled activities. Well, all evidence I have had proved my first impression wrong. I have at least math homework to do everyday. At times, I have chemistry, physics and math. I do know I do have at least 1 homework a day. And the amount of homework I have was no joke. My bag was really heavy. And the books weigh a ton. I really want to cut my book up. But on second thoughts, I'll have to pass the books down to my brother. I go home late almost everyday at around 5pm-6pm. Yes it is late, but admit it, I can't do homework at home. Look, I ended up doing this. I basically enjoy the times when I stayed back and laugh half the time while doing homework in the quiet ambience in school. Also, the GREAT DISCUSSION we all have when we all meet a problem. So this is life yeah! So why so stress. Everyone is so stress. Okay, I admit I feel stress too. But I feel very relaxed at the same time. It feels fine.
Alright. I shall do homework and rest. Bye! Have a great week ahead! 
Won't be updating so soon.

No comments: