06 January 2011

The promised post today.
TUESDAY:
As you see, it was the first day of school. And I was rushing out of bed all the time. So met Beatrice at 6.45am and went off the school. My form teacher was Amy Yee. WHY! First day of school=spot check. Luckily, I chose to wear the longer pinafore of the 2 I have instead of wearing the shorter pinafore of the 2. After that, had physics. Mdm Suah was so cute! HAHA. Started lesson and she went like a train. Unknowing what she was really talking about, it kind of took 2 minutes to sync into my brain? Just like the computer. It was quite confusing but I got my facts after that. Then was recess. The best part of school. Run, scream, shout, and play. After recess was CME. Mrs Gurong was talking and talking and talking and I was like trying my best to stay awake since I can't sleep on the first day of school to make a good impression yeah? I did some funny things like I noticed she did botox. HAHA. Then Chinese. Gosh, I hate Chinese. I want Su Lao Shi. Not some teacher who still require us to make a card and like when we know, we put up the red side and when we don't know, put up the yellow side. Its quite ridiculous and she ask for so many question! After school, met Melina, Sharlene, Wenxin and together with Carnation, ShiHui, Beatrice and Jillian. Sharlene, Wenxin, Carnation , ShiHui, Vivian and I went to 3 Loyalty, to sew Coy 2's banner. So pretty. HAHA. We all rock at sewing. :P Had some fun and all before eating dinner and going home. First day of school went by and I survived it. (: Well, there was still the old man part. But that was a scold scold scold scold. Just because I can't make it for his lesson. 

Wednesday:
Had PE in the morning. Gosh. I hate PE. Ms Leong made us run like 2 rounds which was 1km and then like Plus another 400m more. So I ran 1.4km. So tiring. At least, I don't get muscle ache like others. HAHAHA. I'll most probably get muscle ache if its 2.4km. I can do up to 1.6km in like 10minutes. So its quite okay. I think. I grew 2cm and lost 2kg. Awesome!
After that was Physics. Then English. Ms Waheeda was quite nice. But I had to leave half way for song leading for the sec 1s. Waited in the hall from 10.15am all the way till 12.15pm for our turn. The schedule was delayed and family dance took a long time. But I had a good time doing the family dance. Like seeing it for the 9th year and dancing it for the 7th year. Then Xenia and I went up to stage to get the mike. SO FREAKING SCARY. THE SEC ONES ARE LIKE UNENTHU. So teach the sec ones campfire song. Xenia didn't sing because she was kind of out of tune and then LYNNETTE CAME TO HELP! Whee~ Then ran back to class at 1.15pm because I don't want to miss chemistry lesson. I missed Math, English, Chinese just because of Song leading. After school, met Melina, go her class, talk and during guides, was taught how to do attendance. Sign CCA record, helped gateway to tie then was song leading again. I was sure I was going to have no voice soon. Ms Law wanted to see our standard. HAHA. SEC TWOS are like -___- They seem to not know anything. After guides, go home and all. Grace, Melina and I were sharing an umbrella while that Sharlene and Beatrice took Xenia's car. Went home and did all my homework. Imagine on the second day of school, I have loads of homework.

Thursday:
I officially pronounce my life as NO LIFE. Geography was Mrs Toh. HAHA. I love Geog even though it is so much of a content based. Its so interesting to know how things actually work. Then was Math. MRS SEAH. OMG. Whyyy. I finished the question and she is not even half done. She sounds like a witch. But she is funny and cute. Like the way she explain how to flip a book. Then the rest of the lesson was boring. After school, went to the den and help gadgets a while. Then went to 3 Justice and did my homework and all. So cool. I taught Vivian about ray diagrams and all. HAHAHA. And then talk, laugh, do homework. YEAH. Thats the way it is. The studying spirit is back. Chemistry was like 30 year series. 1980?! Gosh. And Physics was manageable. Actually, both are manageable. Except for math. I'm dead for math. Actually not. I did question RQ 8 Q11 like easy. I can't imagine the orientation of the triangle. -____- Okay, went home with Sharlene and Beatrice. Went to eat dinner with Sharlene and then came home, pack my bag for sec 1 orientation and then blogging now. I actually tried to do RQ8 question 9. But I couldn't see the orientation of the triangle. I stared hard at it. -__- Okay, shall sleep and treasure my sleep. 

Conclusion: First 3 days of school, I became so busy with loads of homework. And I don't understand some things already. But I guess, I'm determined to do well or at least not fail. 

No comments: