20 January 2011

Hello! :D
How's life?
Okay, basically, I'm updating because I got so little homework today.

Wednesday:
HAHAHAHA. I HAD A FUN TIME! :D PE WAS QUITE OKAY. I HATE THROWING THE DAMN THING. Amanda and I are failures at that circle disk like thing. Okay, I'm more fail than her. :P Then was boring lessons till after school. Met Beatrice, Grace and Sharlene. Ate lunch and then when we went into Wisdom, LOL. Sulong was having Chinese remedial there. Seriously? I STILL WANT SU LONG AS MY CHINESE TEACHER. -_- The most funniest that we did was changing there. I changed my shorts there. Oh well, he didn't see and he shouldn't see before I start screaming pervert. We were hiding behind the table. And I remembered one thing. When we stepped in, SuLong was like "Shi Shen me ne?" *Inserts his epic -question like face-* LOL. He stared at my first aid kit for a mere moment. Okay, in Sec 2, every time I have stuff, he will be a busybody and ask. Tsk tsk. He even asked me before "Ni dai tai yang hua zuo shen me ne?" HAHAHA. Okay, then after that, we were tying hair. I tell you, its super cool. Look at this picture:
Does this explain why? HAHAHA. Vivian on the chair, me on the table, Sharlene and Lizzie kneeling on the table. :D Okay, so guides started, took attendance. Then slacked till footdrill. Timed. :P And after that was games. Ice and freeze on WenXin and I very useless. We are bunch of slackers. (: We forever caught. We fake caught too. Then when no one looking we made the ambulance sound and start moving towards those that need help. LOL. Okay, after guides, went home and mugged.

Thursday:
Boring school day. Morning jog with Stella. HAHAHA. Then after that was boring lessons all the way. :D After school, met Shi Hui and went to J8 with Beatrice. Then ShiHui and I went to eat Manhattan Fish Market. Gosh, the fish is so freaking big. By the way, our meal costs $$10.90 each. We then went to buy some stuff like sunflowers, baby shoes and all for the new sec ones. Because I'm a Mynah maniac and a sunflowerer. I had to buy for sunflower because the sec twos didn't go and buy and Melina didn't tell them, Xin Hui was busy and Jillian had 3rd lang. Scouted all over for sunflower and found one! 

Okay, I really have to go and study now. Before Mrs Toh scold me. I hate it because I don't study much on Wednesdays so when Mrs Toh ask us questions about geography, I literally couldn't answer all though I memorised some of it. Plus, I kind of got scolded today just because it slipped my mind on the meaning of folding. Folding=Bending. Sucker. I lost the game. I deserved getting scolded. But I was so tired. I mean, I sleep at 11pm daily. And yet, I sleep like some pig. -_- And I can't wait for 12pm noon prayer because I could sleep. MY whole life is sleep and sleep. Yup, thats all about today. 
Will be back either tomorrow or Sunday. CC3 STARTING ON SUNDAY :D
SEC ONES COMING IN TOMORROW! 

No comments: