Life's great.
I haven't updated for 2 days and I don't think I'll update any sooner soon.
Yes, I'm supposed to be on the bed now, rolling and getting ready to sleep so that I won't sleep in class.
But don't you want to know how interesting have my past 2 days been?
past 2 days means Monday and Tuesday.
Monday:
HAHAHA. I must say, I had a boring day. The joke is, my social studies teacher is one of my junior catechist for catechism. So interesting isn't it? Nah. I'm like an angel in church but a devil with 2 horns, running, jumping, and laughing outside church. Basically, its not that I'm evil and do bad things outside church. Its just that I'm not the quiet girl in church, knowing that its church and I got to keep quiet and its me-god time. Its like 2 faced. Okay, thats all about the boring lessons.
AFTER SCHOOL came the fun! So went to Loyalty after school and did wenxin's banner. Its so nice and pretty. Then I went to help Ayana, Lynnette they all with the recording. I was awesome because I knew Yifen and Ayana's voice would be a little off so I told them to stand further so that the voice will blend in nicely. It really worked okay.
Then Xenia, Wenxin, Sharlene, Vivian and I went to Marina Square! YAY! We went to forskin and bought wallets. I bought 4 wallets. So pretty and awesome. :D I know, its sec 3 and I'm supposed to be studying but then who knows, people like me needs a life?
Tuesday:
Haha. Yes, today. I MUST SAY, SPA IS FUN. Okay, not because the experiments are fun. Its because my partner is fun. Amanda! Spent my time laughing. After school, went to do some stuff and went home. Sharlene came to my house. :D And we both guai guai do our homework like we are angels. We didn't play or slack. Sadly, she came for 1hour only. Okay, end of my story.
I know my life have been boring. Especially today. But I'm trying to make it less boring by blogging and instead of work work work and work.
With all the increasing workload, I really hope that I will be able to cope.
And my interesting email can't send my emails.
-Contradicting-
Such and irony.
Okay, I took approximately 8 minutes to blog about my life.
So I better go and pack my bag.
I won't be updating so soon till Thursday? Or maybe Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment