22 January 2011

Something bout love that breaks your heart~
CC3 starting tomorrow. Whee~ But where is my Geraldine? She disappeared. Her phone got locked and then she isn't online. I hope she didn't forget that we are going for mass first tomorrow before class. D:
Okay, went for facial today. I tell you, the extraction part was so damn pain. -_-
Other then that, I had old man and all. 
I finished all of my homework today. 
-sense of accomplishment-
And hence, I'm online now when I'm supposed to go bathe since I just came back from the old man.
I should be less materialistic. I just got 4 wallets 5days ago and now, I'm wanting more.
While other poor people have none. I feel so evil.
And bad. 
CA1 is coming. And shit I'm not prepared. I don't think I even know the tests topics except for chemistry and history.
So crap right. The teachers are so damn last minute. 
Anyone able to help me? ):

No comments: