21 January 2011

Every morning, I wake up at 6am. I woke up 15minutes earlier than the past year. But guess what, I still feel tired. Plus, I sleep at 11pm almost everyday. Don't you know how tiring life is in sec 3? I'm stopping by to look back at this academic week. Its good to look back once in a while since we have to leave a footprint somewhere instead of going forward non-stop like nerds studying everyday.
HELLO ACADEMIC WEEK 3. I'm glad that I survived you although you had given me a lot of obstacles. I really had hard times in terms of doing math, chemistry, physics, and also geography, Chinese, history, social studies and English.
Math-A lot of homework. Mrs Seah was quite whinny and picky.
Chemistry- Yes, I love Chemistry. I admit, I know my concepts.
Physics- Oh, I love the physics SPA session with Amanda. She is so funny. xD
Geography full- Mrs Toh didn't come today. I got scolded yesterday because it slipped my mind on the meaning of folding.
Chinese- I appealed of HCL. I admit, its not because I like Chinese. I never liked Chinese because it gave me difficulties. I remembered my teachers asked me if I'm Chinese. YES, I AM. IN WHAT WAY DO I NOT SOUND LIKE A CHINESE. I ALREADY TRIED MY BEST. I GOT MY PRONUNCIATION RIGHT. Plus, why must they have HCL and CL? Why not CL. I know, VJC, RJC, HWC JC, can't even try. Such a loser. So what if I get 8A1s. -_- I can't enter into either just because of CHINESE.
Social studies- yes, my SS teacher is my OMG Junior catechist.
History elective- Oh yeah, I love it. But must they have sourced based? I have problems with sourced based. Okay, why did I take History then. I truthfully say, I scored higher in Literature with a 66 and history 65. Please, consider the fact that my language command isn't good. I'll just flunk. No interest=FAIL.
English- Oral was quite manageable. But then I get tongue tied because I wear a retainer. I can't pronounce certain words. Plus, there is oral next week.
Okay, my aim is to score 8 distinctions. I don't care if its like A2 or something. IF I SCORE 223 for PSLE, I can score better for Olevels. And "HA. IN YOUR FACE, SCHOOL". I'm going to study daily, but I'm not going to have no life and be so paranoid like the triple science, killer combi people. Gosh. I enjoy life when young and not study daily okay. I don't want to regret not playing in secondary school life. So, how to improve?

No comments: