02 January 2011

Hello.
Woke up at 8.30am today but before that, the night before, I was watching epic movie and it was epic funny! So rated. 
Went to Macdonald's for breakfast. Whoa. Long time never go for MacDonald's breakfast already.
Then like my whole family were all using phone and surfing the morning internet.
And after that went to church. LOL. Saw Karl. WTH. My brother served 11.30am mass. 
After mass, went to Lot 1 and eat lunch, walked around and shopped. And then went to visit my father's side grandma before heading back to Bishan. Shopped a while, ate dinner and went home.
I know I lead a really boring day and you don't have to say anything about it because I got no life. I don't even know how to spend my last they of the holidays.
Basically, I'm free. -___-
And I'm really very bored.
Nothing to do and yet, feeling tired. Weird. 

No comments: