12 January 2011

You know why I didn't update my blog for the past days.
Monday: Computer hard disk crashed.
Tuesday: I had old man.
Wednesday: Guides. 
So conclusion-dead blog. Okay, its Wednesday now, at 10.20pm and I feel like sleeping.
So let me complete my 'journaling' before I go to sleep so that I will feel a sense of accomplishments.
Monday:
Its the second week of the freaking sec 3 life. Basically, all my lessons were boring. SS was EVEN boring. It bores me to death and made my eyelids really heavy and they start dropping. Soon, my eyes became smaller during English and 'BAM' heads on the table during noon-prayer. So actually, the real fun started after school. Met my dear Beatrice Tan and all after school. Went to the hall to see our green badges and all. Oh and you heard. ST NICKS PRODUCED ANOTHER TOP SCHOLAR! AND WE ARE GONNA GET ONE DAY OFF. We rule. This kind of gives me the motivation to work really hard. It is like, everyone is looking up to us hoping that we would have some scholar again. Then went to the guides den. Hmm, at Justice there. Was SEC 1 CCA AUDITIONS. Its a sad thing we were all split into COYS. But I had Beatrice. So half the time were spent laughing at Ashley asking "Can I take a picture of you for record purposes?" And she looked kind of funny when she takes the picture and we all started laughing. There was this girl who sang "I'm a little piece of tin, nobody knows where I have been. there are 4 wheels and a running board. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. bo bo rattle rattle crash beep beep. bo bo rattle rattle crash beep beep" Its so cute! Everyone laughed when she left. Then we 'dropped' pen so many times but no one picked up. :@ Okay, then after that, went home. At night, I realized my computer crashed. Did my hard disk and its back on top!

Tuesday:
Another boring day. Okay, this one, the fun comes after school. Was running around like some mad woman. Went to loyalty to do homework. And Sharlene and I started drawing "cartoon portraits" of people. So FUNNY. We kept laughing. Then such a coincidence, met my mother at Bishan. So went to buy stuff with her and all. 

Wednesday:
HAHAHAHA. Today had some adventure. PE was a talk non-stop with EnLe, Amanda, Stella and Vivian. I was wrong to say that I didn't really liked Stella. But I still find her a little bit fake. So was the jump thing. And we all kept laughing. HAHAHA. After that was boring lessons. And RECESS was my favorite friend. GREYGUIDES recess! ate recess, laugh, talk and all. Then was boring lessons again. After school, met Xenia and all. Went to Justice to change to guides uniform. Fall in and I had to take attendance. Stupid. I like to check uniform. Bleh. Then was test and lectures. -_- Didn't go for footdrill because I had to do the attendance thing. I HATE ATTENDANCE like I said. Then I had after guides, wenxin told me some ghost story. So scary can! OMG. LA. Then went to MACs, eat, laugh and talked about balding. Ayana, Sharlene and I were scared of balding. D: 

Okay, I'm done with blogging. 
I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH.

No comments: