Lets make my blog post really quick.
HELLO!
I decided to update to tell the world I had some life. If not, it means, I have no life.
I'm currently eating blueberries now as if its crackers.
THEY ARE SO FREAKING TASTY!
HAHAHAH. Before I actually embark on ANY FORM of homework, I'll blog.
Today was rather funny. I LOVE MORNING JOG.
I used to hate morning jog. But I felt a sense of hyperness in me after I jog and I feel fresh. It is like, I FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO JOG AND JIGGLE MY BUTT and SAY HI TO PEOPLE. Hahaha. Although there was some jogging in PE, but I hate PE because I don't see many people. There are only 38 people while morning jog is 300 people. I SEE PEOPLE. I STALK PEOPLE.
Okay, then after that was boring lessons.
BUT I THINK THE MOST INTERESTING LESSON WAS GEOGRAPHY.
HAHA. Then last period was fun!
So we had to gather into groups. Basically we had to make a broacher describing universal studious Singapore. HAHA. And EnLe, RongYi, HanRui, Sherlynn and another girl which I can't remember her name and me were in a group and we had loads of fun laughing about random and epic stuff.
Then ms Waheeda talked to us too. Maybe she isn't so bad. But then her lessons can be so boring.
After school, went to Loyalty.
Then came home.
Yeah, so today was like this. A boring day, a boring life, with a lot of homework.
I got a Chinese compo to hand up. LIKE WTH. WHY ONLY 1 DAY. And I got English comprehension and math. My foolscap is depleting just like the ozone. -_-
I got to buck up. And looks like I'm the only one among all my good friends in unity that have no remedial. WTH. And Amanda and Vivian have chemistry remedial, so I must take the attendance book myself. EEEEE.
Anyway, I can't stand some certain people. I hate people who have 0 originality. And people who follow me around. I do this, you do that. I buy this you also buy this. FREAK OKAY.

No comments:
Post a Comment