28 January 2011

HAHA. JANUARY IS MORE OF LESS GONE. ):<
AND MY BLOG IS GETTING MORE OR LESS DEAD BY THE DAYS. D:<
Time passes really really fast when I'm busy, as you can see, time flew and I'm here many days later.
I feel that I lack sleep really badly. Dark circles are really appearing like as the day passes.
I also feel that my immunity is getting worse by the days.
And I feel that I'm so slack.
Lets talk about my future instead. More interesting.
I'm thinking of going to do some missionary and go to third world countries to volunteer to help the weak and the poor. Yeah, because I feel that I'm given a lot so I have to give back to what I gotten. Don't ya think so?
I'm not saying its a must for everyone to do so. I mean, thats like my opinion. I might actually enjoy it. Or in fact I will. Since, its like a sense of satisfaction. So, like what I learnt in CME, what do I stand for? I don't know what do I exactly stand for but I think I stand for giving back to the society with what I am given.

No comments: