29 June 2011

again

I don't have the time to touch my guitar. So I was busy was ASG rehearsals and making notes and rushing all my homework. And also trying to fight time for my sleep. And I think I'm kinda successful in a sense. I'm a human in the process of nerdification.
So here is my great plan...
Coastal Studies notes to be done by Friday.
Chemistry salts notes to be done by 8th of July.
SS chapter 4, Northern Ireland to be done by 10th of July.
Yeap. So here is my current plan and not to forget, one comprehension practice a week.
Its 2 more minutes to 10 and I'm gonna log out at 10 to do my amath homework. I'm not scary like doing stuff very fast kay. Its about 6 weeks and few days to CA3. How to not panic I tell you?
So... Uhm, think I gotta go hardcore and abandon, facebook, tumblr, skype, msn, twitter, youtube and blogger. :(
But I'll like post once a week for people like beatrice to read. HAHAHA. And I needa floss my teeth and visit the dentist real soon before my teeth drops out after playing too many chubby bunnies.

No comments: