26 June 2011

And the shit work starts again. -SAI KANG

Okay, this holidays was a really great one. Though I didn't go out much, have bbqs, finish my homework, revised, or whatsoever. I'm really proud to announce that I attended 3 camps. 2 church  both 3 days 2 nights one of which is facilitating and the other is being attendee. Then 1 guides 4 days 3 nights. I went to MBS to stay for 2 days, 1 night. I went to Langkawi for 4 days 3 nights. So total... I'm not home for 15days! YAY! Ain't I good? 
Well, I know people gonna say its kinda dumb to attend like church camps and even decide to facilitate camp but then I bet I learnt a lot more from others. I learnt to work patiently with teens facing problem, and its really nice seeing people enjoy the camp from "I DONT WANNA GO." till... "CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE?" Its sai kang but if no sai kang how can facilitating be fun? And CC3 camp, bonding with my church friends with chubby bunnies, rolling on the floor and literally laughing my ass off. Learning that I'm not alone experiencing problems. Learning so many things. And guides camp... Even though I didn't really learn much since its a training camp but I enjoyed it.
And MBS which is rare opportunity and Langkawi with the fishes and nature. 
Even though, I didn't watch movies, I didn't go shopping as much as the others, I didn't have the time to finish my homework and all but I'm still proud of myself. I trust that whatever I learnt this holidays is valuable. 
Now, comes the time I need to sai kang. Okay, so my expectations for term 3. Aiya. L1R5 remain as 20 I thank god already. Don't fail my percentage.
I'm gonna make sure I understand physics to the core.
I'm gonna make sure I understand chem to the core.
I'm gonna make sure I know how to do math. And Improve my language.
And make my notes and use less facebook.
I'm gonna make sure I finish all my homework and don't owe anymore. 
(I love my seat though. Amanda is behind me! whee!) 
Okay, so this blog will be quite dead and all. Busy term ahead. 
6months gone, friendships forged, fond memories.

No comments: