Thinking over again, its 1 year for us, grey badges to shine just like what the white badges did.
The white badges, thought us a lot since like we first joined guides. I still remember the times in sunflower when Monique and XinYi shared Nata De Coco and had loads of jokes during the games.
Oh and the calling each other being retarded when we went out to get our uniform. Its really a blessing to have them in our patrol.
Then came along XinHui which was really nice when she first joined Sunflower. (thats when I first learnt the horribleness of transferring) I was kinda scared because like I didn't really know her well? But again she is another funny thing that brightened my life up with XinYi and Monique. And I had fun with all the rubbish we talked during patrol meeting.
I also remembered when I received my first letter from Nicole Tan in sec one. Her really funny ways on trying to hint me who she was and my grand angel was which was Tabitha. like tabby cat and all. then she underlines TAB. Then she told me some other stuff and even lent me her test papers and all and helped me. Listening to all my rants and rubbish too. I also remember the times when I first transfered, she comforted me and all. And I don't know why, some how, I saw her more like an angel than ACL.
Then when I joined Mynah patrol. JingYi and I were newly transfered in and we had some like funny talks on how we should bring mynah patrol up and make sure we all go for patrol meeting. And all. Which was really fun. Like talking on the phone on how to do some stuff. Maybe it was a failure or a half pass or what so ever. I had a lot of fun talking to Jing Yi and working with her. And we did really epic stuff like in the morning and our failure to ask mynah down for breakfast and all.
Though I'm not really close to Cherida but I'll still miss her a lot. Like during camp. Sucha good camp ic. The camp ran really well with XinYi running it. And she is sucha good debater. No wonder Mynah Patrol wins.
Hmm. There was still xinyee, my camp patrol PL last year in Romeo and Juliet. OMG, the fun times and all I had with her during the games and the failed attempts to do stuff like getting a super epic patrol cheer and all. And during camp this year, she tried our food which was kinda nice but then alicia and her spoon had grass -__- then she got disgusted. Alicia didn't really care and ate it. Thats cute!
I worked with ShiYing for outdoor challenge and oh god, I'm so glad that I got her because like it was EOY period and we are like FML. I don't know what to do. But she was really nice and all like how she helped me with my Chinese chengyu.
Vanessa Tay, My facil! I love her! I enjoy the times when she joined us before camp in the canteen crapping while we were suffering, trying to sew the flag and our mutated mynah birds which barely looked like birds. Okay, maybe it does but maybe it doesn't. Then during camp, the hike, she bought us food and all the necessary stuff that we might need. And she was really caring. I don't know how to express but yes.
Gah, I'm really gonna miss the whites. I'm like trashing out all the fond memories. Then I'm like more sad. I don't know why. Think the whites gave me a lot of lessons and all.
Gotta stop getting emotional and pack for church camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment