23 June 2011

I'm like inception, I play with your brain

HELLO! :D okay. The title have nothing to do with this blog post. So yeah, forget about inception. I didn't watch inception. So.. The excited me here is counting down 1 more day to CC3 camp. 3 cheers! whoo! So today is basically the last day of my holidays and I'm not done with physics homework and amath homework. I'm so dead. I haven't even made notes.
WTF. But then okay, yesterday was better than doing homework okay. So went for ASEAN in the morning and my performance was like sai? I can't how to say. Not give a cheeky face. ._. maybe because idk. during normal footdrill its like :\ OMG SHIT. but then again, I think I have a strict look. But it looks cheeky. ohoh maybe if I roll my eyes then I'll look scary but then I find it hard to even do so. I only do it when I'm really like pissed or something. Okay, wtv, I'll just burst out laughing after that. -____- save me.
So after that, ate Macs with Beatrice and went home for 1hour and met her again. Studied at Mos burger and I finished Emath homework I think. But I'm so dead la. I kinda didn't wanna join Clare, Ben, Aries and Geri for dinner. But then Mag came and dragged me off so we headed to Bugis and met them like 15minutes after we left? Which is damn bloody long. After that went to illuma and Clare, Ben and Aries went to play arcade. While Geri, Mag and I went to bugis street to find Clare's present so we ended up getting the crop top together. And after that met Joey, Bryan, Jonathan, Aries and Ben at Burger king and we went back to Bugis and occupied 10 seats and ate dinner. Then we were freaking loud. Okay, not me though. They played chubby bunnies and it was freaking disgusting.. LOL. After that went home which was freaking late.
I had a freaking weird dream that I spent my money till I'm broke shit. That when I used my atm card they will go like "sorry, you have no more money." :( I'm very tempted to go shopping. Crap. Like really crap.
And now, I'm stuck at home with my brother's friends and my brother partying. They came at like 9.30am and I'm like WL, I'm still sleeping and I can't go out in this state so I pretended to sleep. And decided to get up because I have to wash up. ._. Think today's goal is to finish amath homework and physics homework.
1 more day to CC3 camp! whoo!

No comments: