16 June 2011

Shake that

Hello! uhm, its Thursday. (: But guess what, I think I had a really great day today. So had Asean and was supposed to meet Carnation and all at Macs for breakfast but decided not too. I was freaking late. Like 7.50am and WTH? Join them for breakfast!? Wait later late. So never mind, met alibaba on the way and she said I looked like a sec two. :( Haha bet she is too old thats why.
Anyway, had ASEAN training. Suddenly it got all scary. I have no idea why. But then after that, I stayed back with Beatrice and Melina to do some homework. Apparently, I only did a little and spent the some of the time shuffling. I can't do side shuffle for nuts. ._. But I can't believe I played Party rock anthem for 162 times and watched the video 98 times on my computer ever since I got it in my computer on the 20th of March 8.32pm. Not adding in the number of times I played on my phone and youtube. LOL. Think I went mad or something. Nono, I'm really mad. Thats like a lot more than me playing just the way you are on my computer. The techno part is damn good. Just like uhm... If we ever meet again? There is the techno part. Realised party songs are always the best. You know those hardcore ones that uh, club can't even handle me, dynamite, its a dream. Basically techno stuffies that can make people go high. Okay. uh, after that went to eat at J8 and met Xenia, WenXin and Lynnette at Macs (coincidentally) and we helped Andrea (beatrice, xenia, wenxin and lynnette friend) did her campaign stickers. Beatrice and I suck at art haha. Came back at around 5.30pm?
Okay, I can't wait for this Saturday and CC3 camp and I think tomorrow will be another good one?
But I better go and do my homework. Quite fml, didn't do homework.

No comments: