09 June 2011

Got really buffer with 7hours of sleep in 100hours.

700th post to CAMPWANTED.
I'm back for camp wanted. And guess what. I miss it already. This camp was really like whoa.
Firstly, Alicia and I are in the same camp patrol for consecutively 2 years. Quite cool right.
Next, my camp patrol is joker.
Kinda a joke. -___- I'm an idiot who jokes and make fool of myself.
Campfire on the first day was great. Like I mean yeah, it rained so when we pitched our tents its all hot, sweaty and utterly disgusting like all the twines are like soaked and there weren't enough pegs and poles. So like gahhh and had to have some power of my own to tie the shoerack since I'm the only sec 3 then.... And dome tents. But on the bright side, I don't have to worry much about the sec ones while I'm building the ridge tent.
Then was raining so campfire preparation was delayed. :( So sad. But I guess we did it within 1 hour with all the constant hardcore running. Damn good. And Signature table was hmm... Pretty and sexy? ;) I don't know. It looked really like uhm the schools are wanted. Gah and light sticks and all the performance. OMG, you know, En Tian and I did I'm yours on the guitar and I'm like having major stage fright attack or something I think. And the sec fours performed really well.
Alright and uhmm I didn't sleep for the whole night and like 2am, 3am Joker Patrol was talking to you know who patrol across the tents. And like 3.45am, xenia went to check the time then went to sleep again. Tossed and turned and I realised... Damn. I thought like 2hours passed so I woke up and went out and WTH. 4.15am. -___- so I stoned and label some stuff. (some stuff like clothes and all have like double labeling) What to do. Kan Chiong. After that was PT. Was really tired and then yeap. Skip all the way to the hike. The hike was fun. Did with Mojojojo patrol and we got Vanessa Tay as our Facilitator! Fun times. Went hike in ORCHARD ROAD. Imagine walking around Orchard road, stinking and like being the bombs with like track pants and shoes that barely look like one. But it was still fun. Hehe. Still had fun and all. Then came back, did mass tin which was good. The noodles had seasoning! After that was night trail. I like. Its the band room rumour. Good one, whites. At night at meeting and all the stuff and slept at 2.30am in the classroom and froze there. Should have zonk at like ridge tent but its like 2.15am when we lights out and like gahhh so dark.
3rd day was fun. Did wide games and surprisingly, people don't know their bodmas rule. So fun to be game masters. All the forfeit and all. And after that... Had outdoor cooking. Our food was like rojak. But it tastes nice and I didn't like have disgusting shit. Hmm after that bathed and prepare for indoor campfire which was fun. :D Like I love all the items. So cute! and then had guides own. Damn sad.. Continue with the meeting and all. Slept at 3am. Was damn tired. And woke at 6am. Did clean up. Strike camp was fast this year. (; then was farewell. and promotion.
I can't imagine life without the white badges. And I feel sad for the reds. They gotta transfer and were reshuffled.
I'll miss the white badges.
CAMP WANTED, YOU ARE WANTED AGAIN.

No comments: